As with many people getting call from this company, they said I owed money for a book that I rented through my University.They could not tell me the full Title of the book, claiming it was "cut-off" on their records.

I had already graduated from this University, and knew this call was a fraud because you can not receive your diploma with an outstanding account balance. I pretend to go along with it and told them I would call back.

I then did my research on this company and found they do this same sort of thing to a lot of people.I called them back and left a message stating my rights from the Fair Debt Collection and haven't heard from them since.

Review about: The Law Offices Of Crystal Moroney Debt Collection.

Reason of review: Fraud.

I didn't like: Scam, Fraud.

Had an Experience with The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney?

Comments

The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Attorney, Vexatious Litigant Too? The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney, San Diego County, The_McMillan_Law_Firm, had sued and lost of course, but then appealed. Scott McMillan appealed and lost being deemed a vexatious litigant by the..." Read more Claery And Green - Bad!!!*** Claery And Green "*** this firm all the real reviews are the one star all the 4 stars are people they know !!! ALL they do is charge charge charge don't contact you..." Read more Lexington Law - Online Review Lexington Law "A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company. However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott_McMillan_Law_Firm_La_Mesa_Ca The Mcmillan Law Firm "Criminal Conduct by Scott McMillan as found a court. Before The McMillan Law Firm, before Scott A. McMillan, La Mesa, was losing cases as an attorney of McMillan_Law_Firm, he was..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more