I got a phone call from one of the employees or law agents as they said from "law offices of crystal moroney" the person I spoke with told me I owe their law firm 840$ I had to laugh and ask oh yea how is that? they said I owed them for college text books I rented from 2013 been out of school for 3 years and my school/administrations office never notified me of anything outstanding I took the info and did my research about them, if they try and call u answer and agree to terms but do not pay them "I repeat don't pay them" they harass u w/ non stop with calls and vm saying ur matter is gonna be sent to the attorney what a *** joke they have an office in Nanuet ny when that's just a mailing address this law office is a basement scam.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney and the law offices of crystal moroney debt collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney?

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1243989

How does a "scam" have a B+ rating with the better business Bureau?