1.3K views

SCAM, an attorney called me telling me I owe $400 for 2 books from a year ago. The school never notified me of any outstanding debt...well I HAD FINANCIAL AID that covered all my books AND all my classes and on top of that I received a refund...RUN RUN RUN from this business.

If they call you tell them you will call them back. Don't give them any money and just google the name Chrystal Moroney.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam and fraud. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of the law offices of crystal moroney collections services. The Law Offices Of Crystal Moroney needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the law offices of crystal moroney collections services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Law Offices Of Crystal Moroney.

Comments

I also received a call. But before I gave my money to them, I researched my records.

First of all I went through a rental program at the school. The debt was with the program so the school would of never notify me. The program sent me to collection as stated on the rental agreement because my card declined because I am broke. All full time students are.

Collections then sent me to this attorney's office. They worked with me and I paid it off.

Avoiding any actions and to hit my credit. My suggestions is to do your research before hurting a company because you to lazy to follow up with the information they provide.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1197709

Thank you for the update I just received a phone call from them regarding a legal action pending against me and it is time sensitive and that I should call them so I appreciate the post