Haiku-Pauwela, Hawaii
100% full Not resolved

She is coming up on my credit report and I have never used her.I would like this off my credit report or I will call the police I have never heard of her and my attorney is joy yanagida in Maui Hawaii and she's been paid in full.

I want this off my credit report as I am trying to but a home in Maui. I have lived in Hawaii 15 years. Before that Seattle.

I have never heard of this person and plan to go to any length to expose this fraud.

Tami Lester Maui Hawaii

Reason of review: She is a scam and on my credit report .

Preferred solution: Taken off my credit report ASAP .

I didn't like: Bengals scammed and my credit affected, Being scammed and my credit affected, Fraud, Scam.

Had an Experience with The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney?

Comments

mjohnson6680
Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States #1112058

Does anyone know how to find out how and why this offices is on your credit report? I just checked my report last month and today I get a e-mail saying my report changed I checked it again and this office was on there as a removed item. I never seen it on there before I'm glad its removed but I can not find out how it got on there.

I just had the same identical Collection firm on mine claiming I wrote a bad check to Cvs. ..I disputed it and had it removed.

Mauigirl
to Anonymous Koloa, Hawaii, United States #1102584

Mahalo I hope for the same.

It's not a person. It's a creditor trying to collect a debt and the creditor sold them your account.

to Anonymous #1102582