Haiku-Pauwela, Hawaii
100% full Not resolved

She is coming up on my credit report and I have never used her.I would like this off my credit report or I will call the police I have never heard of her and my attorney is joy yanagida in Maui Hawaii and she's been paid in full.

I want this off my credit report as I am trying to but a home in Maui. I have lived in Hawaii 15 years. Before that Seattle.

I have never heard of this person and plan to go to any length to expose this fraud.

Tami Lester Maui Hawaii

This person wrote the review because of "she is a scam and on my credit report " of the law offices of crystal moroney collections services from The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $294 and wants The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney to "taken off my credit report asap".

The most disappointing in user's experience was bengals scammed and my credit affected, being scammed and my credit affected, fraud and scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney?

Comments

mjohnson6680
Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States #1112058

Does anyone know how to find out how and why this offices is on your credit report? I just checked my report last month and today I get a e-mail saying my report changed I checked it again and this office was on there as a removed item. I never seen it on there before I'm glad its removed but I can not find out how it got on there.

I just had the same identical Collection firm on mine claiming I wrote a bad check to Cvs. ..I disputed it and had it removed.

to Anonymous Koloa, Hawaii, United States #1102584

Mahalo I hope for the same.

It's not a person. It's a creditor trying to collect a debt and the creditor sold them your account.

to Anonymous #1102582