I got a call from them, they said I owed money.I tried to talk with the person, find out what this money was from, who did I owe and for what reason?

She told me how valuable there time was and that I would have to do some research and find out, giving me a company name that I could not get anything but dead ends from, and she did not have time to just sit here on the phone with me while I figured things out. She quickly said something about having her phone number then hung up on me...

I still have no idea what this was about.How is a place like this even allowed to operate?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney?

Comments