Someone called me from 1 888 225 8801 which was no name on caller Id saying that I owed them money when I asked who they were the person got rude and aggressive, I asked to spell her name and she said like the color.I then asked for her supervisor she said there wasn't one she was the manager. I asked for the attorney on record and she wouldn't get her or put me thru to her voice mail.I tried to call back and she still wouldn't put me thru then she hung up on me, I then tried again and she sent me to her own voicemail...

I am not sure this is a real company the person I spoke with was so rude that I do not think a company would have that type of person working for them ... The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney

Review about: The Law Offices Of Crystal Moroney Manager.

Comments

Sounds like harassment on your part. Also I’ve seen plenty of people be rude at various and different jobs so you sound crazy saying that.

Honestly I don’t think this is how the conversation went and you’re making up lies. Stop false scamming businesses trying to make a living

Jon MH
to Justin 55 #1487056

Justin 55...obviously works for the company lol. This is called taking it up the chain, how is that harrassment.

Next time someone calls you demanding money I'd invite you to give it to them without ever speaking to the person in charge. Works well in Nigeria I hear.